Beatles Songs With Less Conviction

You Should Consider Hiding Your Love Away

Maybe Love Is Mostly What You Need

She Loves You, I Think

Were Both of Us to Make Certain Concessions and Behave as Adults, There's a Chance We Might Be Able to Work it Out

Let It Be. Or Don't. Your Call.

You Never Give Me Your Money, Not That It Really Bothers Me or Anything

I Am the Walrus (Metaphorically)

Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. Or Are Those Rubies?

I've Got a Feeling. It Could Just Be Gas, Though

Here, There, and Some Other Places Also

Yellowish Submarine

I Could Do to Get You Into My Life at Some Capacity

Don't Let Me Down, Unless That's Going to Be Too Much Work For You


Tomorrow Only Knows Some of the Time

When I'm Sixty-Four (Should the Icy Scythe of Death Not Cut Me Down Prior)

Not Too Bad Rita

I'm Kind of Tired

Why Don't We Do It in the Road? Because There May Be a Perfectly Sensible Reason Not to Do It That I'm Missing, and I'm Interested in Your Point of View

Julia. Or Maybe Stephanie. She's Nice, Too.

From Where I Stand, My Monkey and I Are Less Likely to Have Something to Hide Than Everybody Else

Twist and/or Shout

Um, Pardon Me. Jude?


2 comments:

Heather said...

Mathias these are great - you should submit your stuff to McSweeney's! Hope you are having a great time in Austria! - Heather T.

Unknown said...

i enjoyed this. somewhat.

By Name